#1 Heat v. #5 Bulls; Rose comes off the bench!!

The Grizzlies aren't a wretched team they have won more games than they have lost.
Oh wait reverse that they never reached the Playoffs when Playing in Vancouver, and in 6 Seasons in Vancouver the best record they could produce 23-59.
Even with moving to Memphis they still have a regular season losing record, and all time regular season losing record.

Have fun with the JK because it's possible Rose could return.
But if he doesn't the Heat are still going to have stop the Bulls from charging which won't be easy.

When Rose plays for the Bulls, these are the two best teams in the Eastern Conference. It's inconceivable to me that anyone playing at that level could be anywhere near game shape but have the lack of competitive drive that is required to sit this one out. However, that appears to be what he's going to choose to do. Kind of weak IMO.

The Grizzlies aren't a wretched team they have won more games than they have lost.
Oh wait reverse that they never reached the Playoffs when Playing in Vancouver, and in 6 Seasons in Vancouver the best record they could produce 23-59.
Even with moving to Memphis they still have a regular season losing record, and all time regular season losing record.

But if he doesn't the Heat are still going to have stop the Bulls from charging which won't be easy.

file.php

Reactions: 1 person

You mad?

tumblr_m7l8acvHqS1rbzrdeo1_250.jpg

I used to bag on Rose because I don't think he deserved MVP, but now I'll defend him. It's his body. Who is to say that him sitting out isn't in the best interest of the Bulls? Passing judgment on him when we're not close to the situation is a little unfair. That being said, it's funny and celebrities should be taken down a notch, so I'm all about the memes and jokes.

I used to bag on Rose because I don't think he deserved MVP, but now I'll defend him. It's his body. Who is to say that him sitting out isn't in the best interest of the Bulls? Passing judgment on him when we're not close to the situation is a little unfair. That being said, it's funny and celebrities should be taken down a notch, so I'm all about the memes and jokes.

Hasn't it been reported multiple times that he's been medically cleared by the team doctors to play? I can't think of too many other NBA players who would choose to sit out the playoffs if there was ANY way they could get on the court.

I like d rose, and I like how he plays. But when half his team are puking or dead, you think he would give it a go, for nothing more than to show solidarity with the team. Nah though, benches don't warm themselves and checks don't collect themselves.

Also, David Lee played a few minutes the other night with a torn hip flexor to energize the home crowd for Golden State, but Rose can't even play so much as one minute because he doesn't feel he is completely back to 100%. Says a lot about his competitive drive IMO.

Hasn't it been reported multiple times that he's been medically cleared by the team doctors to play? I can't think of too many other NBA players who would choose to sit out the playoffs if there was ANY way they could get on the court.

He was medically cleared to play in games for exactly two months. Well, 59 days, so close enough. And I believe he was cleared to practice with the team longer than that without full contact.

Truth be told, I think the real reason he hasn't come back is the message his brother passed on to the world. He said the Bulls haven't put the talent around Rose to get by the Heat. So in other words, why should Rose come back if he's dead set he can't win a championship?

I think Rose is sending a message to get him a better players and he's not going to go out and get knocked around for no if they can't win. Ironically, his team has been taking a beating physically and they've played through injuries.

Last edited:
He was medically cleared to play in games for exactly two months. Well, 59 days, so close enough. And I believe he was cleared to practice with the team longer than that without full contact.

Truth be told, I think the real reason he hasn't come back is the message his brother passed on to the world. He said the Bulls haven't put the talent around Rose to get by the Heat. So in other words, why should Rose come back if he's dead set he can't win a championship?

I think Rose is sending a message to get him a better players and he's not going to go out and get knocked around for no if they can't win. Ironically, his team has been taking a beating physically and they've played through injuries.
Look at the sorry coaches the Bulls have had since Phil Jackson quit not to mention the stupid trades and players they drafted

Rose is still out....surprise surprise

Attachments

• tumblr_mmccwmxd131rs5ngxo1_500.jpeg
    tumblr_mmccwmxd131rs5ngxo1_500.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • 3u5l6u.jpeg
    3u5l6u.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 379927_197946896995976_1979838639_n.png
    379927_197946896995976_1979838639_n.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 person
Can the Bulls acquire free agents? They really need some more players right now.

Also, shocker here, D. Rose will not play today.

I think the heat win the series but I don't have any idea how it will play out. I'll guess the Heat take it in six.

Barkely saying the Bulls have no chance, also not going to be a very good series.

VN Store

Back