Playoffs Thread-First Round.

GahLee

Drop The Leash
I love these match ups. Especially out West. So many story lines.

1. OKC vs Houston-Harden against his old team. OKC in 5.

2. Spurs vs Lakers-Two beat up former champs trying to make a run. Spurs in 6.

3. Denver vs Golden State-Two teams that play exciting basketball. Denver in 6.

4. Clippers vs Grizzlies-Which team can take the next step in a great rematch from last year. Grizzlies in 7.

In the East it's a clearer picture.

1. Miami vs Milwaukee-The Bucks aren't winning this series but may present a few matchup problems. Miami in 5.

2. Knicks vs Celtics-Classic matchup between two heated rivals. Knicks in 6.

3. Pacers vs Hawks-Can Atlanta push Indiana? Pacers in 6.

4. Nets vs Bulls-Can Chicago make a respectable run without their star player? Bulls in 7.

If by exciting basketball you mean absolutely no defense, then yeah you totally nailed it.

I suppose I'll do predictions...

1. Thunder vs. Rockets - Thunder in 4

2. Spurs vs. Lakers- Spurs in 6

3. Nuggets vs. Warriors - Nuggets in 6

4. Clippers vs. Grizzlies- Clippers in 7

1. Miami vs Milwaukee- Miami in 4

2. Knicks vs Celtics- Celtics in 7

3. Pacers vs Hawks- Pacers in 5

4. Nets vs Bulls- Nets in 6

I went out on a limb with the Celtics and Knicks but Knicks are so confident they'll run over them and I'd love for the Celtics to shut them up. I think the Celtics can give them more of a series than they believe. Having said that, watch the Knicks steam roll em. Also, I want the Grizzlies to win but for some reason I just get the feeling the Clippers will pull it out. We'll see...

My heart says Grizz in 6.

The dream I had last night said Grizz in 4.

When I woke up, I feared Clippers in 5.

I hope my dreams and heart are right.

Lol Nugget hate is funny

Because someone said they don't play defense or we picked them in 6?

I just think Curry can get hot enough to steal two games. I'd be surprised if he didn't go off for 40 or more once or twice. He's amazing. I watched him against the Pacers and then the Knicks back to back nights where he put up 38 and 54. The guy was just chucking shot after shot. Mostly while running down court and pulling up. He's cold blooded and can hit it 5 feet behind the arc like it's nothing. This dude is Reggie Miller and Ray Allen good when it comes to shooting.

I love these match ups. Especially out West. So many story lines.

1. OKC vs Houston-Harden against his old team. OKC in 5.

2. Spurs vs Lakers-Two beat up former champs trying to make a run. Spurs in 6.

3. Denver vs Golden State-Two teams that play exciting basketball. Denver in 6.

4. Clippers vs Grizzlies-Which team can take the next step in a great rematch from last year. Grizzlies in 7.

1. Miami vs Milwaukee-The Bucks aren't winning this series but may present a few matchup problems. Miami in 5.

2. Knicks vs Celtics-Classic matchup between two heated rivals. Knicks in 6.
3. Pacers vs Hawks-Can Atlanta push Indiana? Pacers in 6.

4. Nets vs Bulls-Can Chicago make a respectable run without their star player? Bulls in 7.

Melo's about to do the damn thing amirite?

Reactions: 2 people
They play average defense, they get stops and fast break all game long, i think 6 or 7 is right. Its gonna be a fantastic series

Just ignore that bentenn fellow like the rest of us. Some dude named z likes the nuggets too and he's equally annoying.

In August i predicted the Nuggets to go the Finals against the Heat, im still standing by it. They have as good a chance as anyone not named Thunder. They could upset OKC

I suppose I'll do predictions...

1. Thunder vs. Rockets - Thunder in 4

2. Spurs vs. Lakers- Spurs in 6

3. Nuggets vs. Warriors - Nuggets in 6

4. Clippers vs. Grizzlies- Clippers in 7

1. Miami vs Milwaukee- Miami in 4

2. Knicks vs Celtics- Celtics in 7

3. Pacers vs Hawks- Pacers in 5

4. Nets vs Bulls- Nets in 6

I went out on a limb with the Celtics and Knicks but Knicks are so confident they'll run over them and I'd love for the Celtics to shut them up. I think the Celtics can give them more of a series than they believe. Having said that, watch the Knicks steam roll em. Also, I want the Grizzlies to win but for some reason I just get the feeling the Clippers will pull it out. We'll see...

Wait till Jerry makes his predictions, take the opposite of his to Vegas....works like clockwork in the UFC thread

Reactions: 1 person
East:
Heat in 4
Knicks in 6
Pacers in 5
Nets in 7

West:
Thunder in 5
Spurs in 6
Nuggets in 5
Clippers in 7

ECF - Heat over Knicks in 6