The Memphis Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Henley

Memphis is an 8.5 point underdog tonight. Like UT being +9 vs Florida, it's being undervalued because of name recognition of the opponent, not the stats.

Memphis may lose but not by 9+

In on the first page of Grizz thread II! Still got 16 more to go to catch the epic Gruden threads.

In on the first page of Grizz thread II! Still got 16 more to go to catch the epic Gruden threads.

We will never generate that kind of money or traffic for VolNation. The posters of this thread don't have enough credibility.

mVK3R.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Mods any reason I can't open this thread in a normal mobile view? It always says thread closed.

I had to go to pc mode to get it to open.

I know I'm gonna get torched, but that's pretty weak by Z-Bo. I don't know the context, but I don't think anybody should celebrate that bush league move....even if you hate Griffin. If Griffin started it, then I retract my statement.

I got this picture at the Grizzlies practice yesterday. Hopefully Lionel won't mind me posting it up.

Attachments

• Mike & ZBO.jpg
    Mike & ZBO.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people
You must have missed that entire series. It was about as physical as basketball can be. Griffin gave ZBo some cheap shots and hard fouls as well..ZBo just got tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back