The Official San Antonio Spurs Thred

Never knew this thread existed. I guess I can post stuff to myself in here.

I'm with you. I've liked the Spurs since the David Robinson days.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Same here, started following them when he played and have stuck with them since. Finally got to go to my first Spurs game this season.

Same here, started following them when he played and have stuck with them since. Finally got to go to my first Spurs game this season.

How is it? I heard it is out in the middle of nowhere now as opposed to the Alamo Dome which was a pretty hip spot.

How is it? I heard it is out in the middle of nowhere now as opposed to the Alamo Dome which was a pretty hip spot.

Well actually it was here in Memphis back in Janurary when the Grizzlies won in OT. A trip to San Antonio is on my to do list, hopefully will make it down there in the next couple years before I have kids or anything. Seems like all my extra spending money goes towards watching UT get blown out lately.

Last edited:
Forgot I started this, and evidently how to spell thread. Hope we can can get a big win in game two tomorrow night.

No, not at all. Just played a sloppy second half I thought. Plus Miami, and especially Wade, played great.

Just have to hope the Spurs bounce back strong for Game 5.

What was up with the coaching/subbing in the 4th quarter? How do you sit Duncan and Parker and watch the Heat make a 12 point lead disappear in 3 minutes?

I think Pop was just trying to keep them from getting gassed. My only big problem with the substitutions tonight was not having Duncan in there to rebound at the end of the 4th.

VN Store

Back