2563 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Blake Griffin's Dunk Page 3. within the forum NBA Basketball. None of the dunks mentioned even compare to what Vince Carter did to that 7 footer in the Olympics. That ...

Go Back   VolNation > Sports Forums > NBA Basketball

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Drop The Leash
 
GahLee's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 13,198
Likes: 2,376
None of the dunks mentioned even compare to what Vince Carter did to that 7 footer in the Olympics.

That was sick.
GahLee is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #32 (permalink)
005
Senior Member
 
005's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 31,071
Likes: 5,491
Absolutely right, gahlee. And Vince has a few other in gamers that are better.
005 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #33 (permalink)
Drop The Leash
 
GahLee's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 13,198
Likes: 2,376
Everyone, do yourselves a favor, YouTube Vince carter and check out the one that says his best 100 dunks.

My God.
GahLee is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #34 (permalink)
Drop The Leash
 
GahLee's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 13,198
Likes: 2,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbake005 View Post
Absolutely right, gahlee. And Vince has a few other in gamers that are better.
In that video I'm talking about it shows at least three nasty ass dunks on Alonzo, Kendrick Perkins has nothing on Zo and Vince made him look silly. Like a child.
GahLee is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
Short Sided
 
n_huffhines's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 25,103
Likes: 3,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by GahLee View Post
In that video I'm talking about it shows at least three nasty ass dunks on Alonzo, Kendrick Perkins has nothing on Zo and Vince made him look silly. Like a child.
I agree that Vince still wears the crown as best in-game dunker, but Griff has a few more years to compile his portfolio. The thing about the Perkins dunk is they were so far from the basket Perkins didn't even think Griff would go for the dunk. It was like go-go-gadget arm.
__________________
n_huffhines is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #36 (permalink)
005
Senior Member
 
005's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 31,071
Likes: 5,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbakerld View Post
I agree that Vince still wears the crown as best in-game dunker, but Griff has a few more years to compile his portfolio. The thing about the Perkins dunk is they were so far from the basket Perkins didn't even think Griff would go for the dunk. It was like go-go-gadget arm.
MJ in space jam
005 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27