The Brooklyn Nets

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
The New Jersey Nets will change their name to the Brooklyn Nets after this next season....if it happens.

Government getting in bed with big business to screw the little guy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loDA8DI_pzg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is, too proud of a shthole, Jay-Z's doings....and that new stadium.

Well since they are no longer in New Jersey and no one wants to keep confusing NY Knicks or NY Jets with NY Nets, Brooklyn seems like the logical choice.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Deron Williams says he will be option out. Won't re-sign if the team doesn't improve.

So... where is he signing? The Nets probably won't improve. I really thought they would but him sounding as if he wants out says it all.

I know they have money, so why wouldn't they go get Afflalo and/or West?

Howard's representatives apparently reached out to New Jersey and said that is his "preferred destination."

Just heard this on Sportscenter.

Pointless to trade for him then. Nets not only have the cap room but they can amnesty Outlaw and sign Jamal Crawford, Jason Richardson, Richard Jefferson, Nene, David West etc.

Howard, West and Williams would be the route I'd go with whoever you can trade Lopez for. Up until signing Howard you'd have Lopez, West and Williams. Just seems logical given what the Nets could get for Lopez and that West is the perfect compliment at PF when you have a dominant center. Thinking Dwight and Lopez would be a poor defensive combo trying to guard a PF that can shoot. Dwight and Nene would be poor in general because both need to be down low. Lopez would net an awesome addition or two to go along with Howard, West and Williams if that's really where Howard wants to be. They would have the cap room to sign him without giving up Lopez, two 1sts and taking back Hedo.

Pointless to trade for him then. Nets not only have the cap room but they can amnesty Outlaw and sign Jamal Crawford, Jason Richardson, Richard Jefferson, Nene, David West etc.

Howard, West and Williams would be the route I'd go with whoever you can trade Lopez for. Up until signing Howard you'd have Lopez, West and Williams. Just seems logical given what the Nets could get for Lopez and that West is the perfect compliment at PF when you have a dominant center. Thinking Dwight and Lopez would be a poor defensive combo trying to guard a PF that can shoot. Dwight and Nene would be poor in general because both need to be down low. Lopez would net an awesome addition or two to go along with Howard, West and Williams if that's really where Howard wants to be. They would have the cap room to sign him without giving up Lopez, two 1sts and taking back Hedo.

Lopez won't be a net if Dwight is.

I'd be somewhat a Nets fan if this goes through. I already love D-Will, and Howard is so sick!

My disdain for Kidd is giving me real satisfaction in watching him fail as a coach.

VN Store

Back