Lorenzen Wright found dead near Memphis

Him being in the woods make sit seem unlikely to be a suicide to me...no detective but it doesn't sound right.

My dad was a season ticket holder for many years...from Dana Kirk through Larry Finch. I enjoyed those days very much.

There are several sad stories involving ex players. This one adds to the list. Damn shame.

RIP big guy.

There was a mystery 911 call from his cell phone the day he went missing, if I remember correctly

his body was found in the woods. He was murdered.

Is it not possible to walk into the woods first? I hope it's not suicide but the Yahoo article suggested it may be self inflected. Hopefully that's not the case though.

Sad day for Memphis basketball (the city, not just the university).

Some local reports are saying 12+ gun shot wounds. Not sure if that has been verified so take it with a grain of salt.

Sad day for Memphis basketball (the city, not just the university).

Some local reports are saying 12+ gun shot wounds. Not sure if that has been verified so take it with a grain of salt.

That would certainly rule out "self inflected" if it were 12+ shots.

Is it not possible to walk into the woods first? I hope it's not suicide but the Yahoo article suggested it may be self inflected. Hopefully that's not the case though.

People just don't walk out to the woods to commit suicide. The person that commits the homicide will usually panic and dump the body somewhere out in the woods hoping no one will find it.

i'd say "self inflected" wld be ruled out with 6 shots. not sure why you were all about the suicide

I'm not all about it and hope it isn't true. I just suggested that because of the Yahoo article I posted saying the wounds may be self inflected. I realize they were speculating and nothing has been made official as far as I know but for the sake of discussing it on a message board I threw it out that it may be a possibility.

VN Store

Back