The Official Boston Celtics Thread

mooreaj21

The official thread of the Boston Celtics, the best organization in the NBA.

17x NBA Champions!!

Last edited:
You guys are old, the window has officially closed.

I agree, I was hoping Ainge would somehow break up our Big 3 & start rebuilding this year for the future. I wanted him to resign Pierce because I was wanting him to retire a Celtic & he deserves to.

But you can also look at it as this so called " Old Team " was 5 minutes away from winning 2 titles in 3 years. But I dont think they have that kind of run in them again.

Weren't you a Cavs fan a month ago?

Nope, I was a Lebron supporter, stated this many times, never had a favorite team just favorite players that I follow.

I do like OKC a lot, young team that seems to get it, Durant is one of my favs, dude is a beast.

& the Celtis signed Semih Erden, a 7'0 Center from Turkey. He was selected by the C's with the 60th pick in the '08 Draft.

i cant wait to watch the celtics play again. seeing this thread made me happy.. and i defnitely think we have another run like last years in us, if we didnt then Doc Rivers would be gone.

i cant wait to watch the celtics play again. seeing this thread made me happy.. and i defnitely think we have another run like last years in us, if we didnt then Doc Rivers would be gone.

This is the last year of Doc's contract, this will be the last run for the whole team IMO. After this year Ainge will have a huge rebuilding project in front of him. I really think IF we stay healthy we will play the Heat for the ECC & possibly play the Lakers in the Finals again.

Where them Heat at!? OVERRATED!!! It takes a TEAM to win a championship & Boston is going to protect that Eastern Conference Championship.

Yea I said I wish Ainge would have blew up the Big 3 because we could have started rebuilding now instead of stalling it another 2 years or so. But the C's are the best team in the East until they get knocked off in the playoffs.

Why on Earth would you want to blow up the best team in the conference in the name of rebuilding two years early when they could make another run or two at a championship?

We'll see. Boston is still the team to beat, but they're another year older, and the east got substantially better in the offseason (I think).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why on Earth would you want to blow up the best team in the conference in the name of rebuilding two years early when they could make another run or two at a championship?

Seriously... Unless their age catches up to them in a bad way, they're still the 2nd best team out there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back