Justified

This show looks good definitely going to check it out as all of the clips I have seen so far are interesting.

Everytime I see the previews for this show, I just get mad it is not coming on that nite.

Looks great

March 16th can't get here fast enough. Living right on the Tennessee and Kentucky line adds a little bit more to the show.

Found a new series to watch. I was pleasantly surprised that it was as good as advertised. Well acted and a good story line.

When does the replay of the first episode come on? I was excited to see it and was moving and I missed it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think it is on Sunday at like 2:00AM EST and again at 11:30PM EST. At least that was according to my mom and dad after I found out that I had missed it.

Yeah, I'll have to check this one out. Saw the preview for it at the theater the other day and it looked pretty good.

i got a chance to watch this before the game last night and it did not disappoint. excellent show.

Just saw that the ratings were really good for the premiere. I dont know how they couldnt be. Great episode. Can they all be as good??

4.2 mill watched.

I likes it as well, but you have to wonder where they will take the show...just how much crime can you have in Harlan,KY?

With that said, I'm confident that it will be worth watching for as long as it's on air. FX has done it again.

Good follow up episode after the pilot. Just for the record i wouldn't have slept on the floor in the motel room,.. just sayin'

Last edited:
Thank you FX for putting good shows on the air and not jumping on the reality bs wagon
. Now we have good shows to watch year-round!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back