True Blood

vader

El Chingón
Staff member
Anyone else watching this series on HBO? It is an Alan Ball project, the producer of Six Feet Under and American Beauty.

I have always been interested in the vampire mythology.

I enjoyed the first episode.

HBO: True Blood

She is hot, but I wasn't that impressed with it. I guess I expected a little more action, but to be fair I'm not familiar with the books.

Last edited:
I honestly didn't realize it was a series of books. Based on some previews, the action is going to build.

Is anyone else following this new series on HBO? I have only watched the first 3 episodes of the season, thus far, so no spoilers please.

My wife and I have been watching it. I really enjoy it. Pretty interesting take on the vampire mythology.

I have watched every episode so far. Very cool how they kill all the myths about Vamps. I am loving it. Holy crap Anna Paquin is super hot!!!

I have watched every episode so far. Very cool how they kill all the myths about Vamps. I am loving it. Holy crap Anna Paquin is super hot!!!
I honestly did not realize until recently it was based on a series of books. I may have to check those out.

Yes, she is smoking hot.

Love this show. The struggle between Vampire and humans with good and evil on both sides is well put together. Haven't watched last Sunday's yet but am looking forward to it. The bar owner appears to be a quiet freak.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was just made aware of this series today so I am itchin to put the kids to bed so I can watch it on demand! I have always been fascinated with vampires. And I always said if I had no soul and had to pick a demon to be, I'd go with vampire. They live forever and are so SEXY!!! :birgits_giggle:

Niss perverts everything...

I've watched then all, so far it's not too bad. I've got my own theory about who the killer is.

Seriously, STHU 27! Gah! I'm about to watch it... you're such a freakin KILLJOY, you are clearly related to my husband.

VN Store

Back