Sopranos!!!

:rock2:

soprano_poster_season6B.jpg

words do not even begin to describe how ready i am for this.

unfortunantly, i don't remember how the last episodes ended. is the last season available on HBO OnDemand? i know they're showign re-runs, but i need to sit down and get caught up.

anybody want to just start my memory?

.......there are no words to decribe how ready I am for this.

Should be an exciting season, I've been a little disappointed with it the last 2..

Me too. I am sure they will rock everyone's world in the last ones. Go out with a big Batta Bing!!

The last season was lacking, but I enjoyed the one before that.

Anyone watching it on A&E? They're up to the point in season two where Tony and "Sal" whacked the Bevilaqua kid and the witness realized he didn't see who he thought he saw. :lol:

From what I hear they pretty much don't end things, leave it open for a movie or whatever else they want to milk out of the series. Should be a good final 6 though.

From what I hear they pretty much don't end things, leave it open for a movie or whatever else they want to milk out of the series. Should be a good final 6 though.

That would make sense. Open ended to movies. They would kill at the box office.

We shall see soon enough. I might miss the final few due to school and lack of funds to afford HBO-boo.

There must be more four letter words in Entourage, and that's saying a lot. :lol:

VN Store

Back