Help with 70s Sci-fi show?

Minibull

Okay, I'm an old fart with a faulty memory, but an early memory I have is watching an 1970s comedy / science fiction episode on TV but I only remember one scene from it, hopefully one of you scholars can remember the series title. (It might have been a TV movie, I'm not sure.)

The show was set on a space ship and it had a captain who had a bumbling crew trying to ferry passengers and cargo across space (I think). The scene I remember is that the crew and captain dressed up in their finest uniforms and met with some rich passengers before dinner. The crew was talking up how special it was for the captain to dress up and how the chef had worked for days on this special meal. Then they all sat down at the table, each facing a clear food tube coming from the ceiling. They leaned in and a ball of food shot down the tube into their mouth. They all leaned back, talking how incredible the food was and what a wonderful meal it was.

Does that ring a bell with anyone? I think I was really into Space 1999 at that time (btw, great show!).

Last edited:
Was it "Quark" starring Richard Benjamin?

I loved Quark but that was a space garbage ship as I recall. (with hot twins playing a person and her clone with each insisting they were the "real" whatshername)

Still, sounds like something that might happen on Quark.

VN Store

Back