What podcast's should I subscribe to?

turn3

Visit killboy.com
I already listen to Adam Carolla, Adam & Dr. Drew, Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, The Nerdist and How Did This Get Made.

WTF with Marc Maron, You Made it Weird with Pete Holmes, and (if you like football) Undrafted Free Agents Podcast. That last one is mine!

Reactions: 1 person
4for4
Football guys
Fantasy ballers

Panthro, I'll check yours out!

Active: I Am Rapaport, Mohr Stories with Jay Mohr, What Say You?, Dom Irrera Live from the Laugh Factory, Fitzdog Radio

Archive: Serial, Talkin Walkin, By The Way

VolNation Power T Talk, it's done by zjcvols and 005 who are members here.

I will go listen to those today. I'm learning that the podcast world is very reliant on cross-promotion.
We just recorded a new episode and it should be posted by 3pm today.

Judge John Hodgman
My Brother,My Brother and Me
Never Not Funny
Comedy Bang Bang
Penn's Sunday School
Hardcore History w/ Dan Carlin
Common Sense w/ Dan Carlin
StarTalk w/ Neil deGrasse Tyson

Judge John Hodgman
My Brother,My Brother and Me
Never Not Funny
Comedy Bang Bang
Penn's Sunday School
Hardcore History w/ Dan Carlin

Common Sense w/ Dan Carlin
StarTalk w/ Neil deGrasse Tyson

Just discovered this one yesterday while I was traveling out of town for work and it's really well done. I went back and started with the episodes that dealt with the beginning of WWI and it's awesome.

Just discovered this one yesterday while I was traveling out of town for work and it's really well done. I went back and started with the episodes that dealt with the beginning of WWI and it's awesome.

He's a superb storyteller. It's unfortunate he can only release an episode every few months, but with the breadth and depth of detail he puts in, it's understandable. The "Wrath of the Khans" series and the one-off episode "Prophets of Doom" are fantastic. His other series on the fall of the Roman Republic, the Eastern Front of WWII, and the Punic Wars are also good, but behind a paywall now.

VN Store

Back