Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No

Feels like this joke should have ended already. I mean the first one was surprisingly entertaining in a "Mystery Science Theater 3K" type of way, and being such a surprise following a sequel was definitely going to happen. But a 3rd one.....eh....ok.

Feels like this joke should have ended already. I mean the first one was surprisingly entertaining in a "Mystery Science Theater 3K" type of way, and being such a surprise following a sequel was definitely going to happen. But a 3rd one.....eh....ok.

It's almost becoming a mid summer tradition, sadly.

This was the best one yet...great cameos and the end was so cheesy it should win an award

Ahh I can understand the intended corny nature of the film. It's supposed to be very cheesy. And the directors and actors/actresses in the movie embrace it.

Ahh I can understand the intended corny nature of the film. It's supposed to be very cheesy. And the directors and actors/actresses in the movie embrace it.

They're not blockbuster by any means, but like you said cheesy. I just get a kick out of most syfy movies like that.

VN Store

Back