My latest vinyl purchase!

Brave Volunteer

Queen: Live At The Rainbow '74. Holy **** this album kicks all kinds of ass! Listening to this album is like opening up a time capsule. It's amazing at how much Queen's sound evolved through the years from the early 70's through the 80's. Live at the Rainbow is such a fierce as hell, straight ahead blues rock album. There are times where this album feels like it has more in common with AC/DC or Aerosmtih than the more grandiose, operatic stuff Queen did in the latter part of the decade. The clarity of this live performance will shock you. The music has amazing separation for a live album too. I HIGHLY recommend this for both audiophiles and music lovers alike.

url

Queen had some interesting releases . check out Sheer Heart Attack

My last two were London Town and McCartney II. Not some of his best work but some great tracks on them.

Brothers & Sisters by The Allman Brothers wa my last purchase.

Highly suggest discogs, you can practically find anything there. It's a website by the way.

And if you're ever in Atlanta, go to Little Five Points and hit up Wax n' Facts.

My next album will be Physical Graffati by Zepp. Me Against The World by Tupac is up there too.

And if you're ever in Atlanta, go to Little Five Points and hit up Wax n' Facts.

speaking of record stores and just overall cool places, easy st. records in seattle is a must if you ever make it out that way.

VN Store

Back