Max

firestorm

It looks great as disney will be releasing a movie about a heroic dog.

Looks pretty bad to me, though I admit, the scene with the dog laying next to the coffin got me a little choked up (the real video that's based on is heartbreaking as ****)

It was a great movie, one of the best dog movies I have seen.
It was great that one of the main villans was given a plausible reason for why he got involved in the guns smuggling buisness.

It didnt take that long so even if a villain won't be denied it still can be explained in a short time why they got on the evil destructive road.

It was a great movie, one of the best dog movies I have seen.
It was great that one of the main villans was given a plausible reason for why he got involved in the guns smuggling buisness.

It didnt take that long so even if a villain won't be denied it still can be explained in a short time why they got on the evil destructive road.

"Great movie" is very very strong. I was pretty disappointed.

The previews depicted a movie about a military canine trying to cope with PTSD and learning how to be a normal, functioning house pet. And a boy growing up by getting close with him. I had very high hopes.

The actual movie was little kids on bicycles taking down a Mexican weapons smuggling cartel who "would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dog, too!"

Very disappointing.

"Great movie" is very very strong. I was pretty disappointed.

The previews depicted a movie about a military canine trying to cope with PTSD and learning how to be a normal, functioning house pet. And a boy growing up by getting close with him. I had very high hopes.

The actual movie was little kids on bicycles taking down a Mexican weapons smuggling cartel who "would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dog, too!"

Very disappointing.

I still loved it.

VN Store

Back