Coug and Jerry discuss SYTYCD (With a special guest appearance by Weezer)

I didn't watch it the first time, it was on while we played poker.

Funny that every guy that has watched has a story as to why they watched it. Not sure why that movie was the Poker game choice. Unless poker is code for something

Last edited:
I was hoping anyway, I enjoy a good TOP rant. :)

His best rants were during the Cuonzo days on the basketball forum. Good times....good times

Yeah... :/

I've tried to clean it up a little bit here and there. The rage though, the rage... it'll get ya.

Also, I've never seen this show. But if I had... oh, there'd be a rant. Maybe Lebron will be on there someday. Then who knows??

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah... :/

I've tried to clean it up a little bit here and there. The rage though, the rage... it'll get ya.

Also, I've never seen this show. But if I had... oh, there'd be a rant. Maybe Lebron will be on there someday. Then who knows??

Damn it, I am disappoint. If LBJ is ever on there, Benjamin will be fapping away.

Actually if you ever did watch I know what you would rant most about, the middle judge would drive you crazy.

Damn it, I am disappoint. If LBJ is ever on there, Benjamin will be fapping away.

Actually if you ever did watch I know what you would rant most about, the middle judge would drive you crazy.

Show me a youtube clip.

VN Store

Back