Netflix: Orange Is The New Black

Wife's favorite show,she's counting down the days till it comes back

We're almost through season 2. I can't wait to see what season 3 brings!

I kinda felt like it was losing steam last season. Jenji Kohan also wrote Weeds, and that show is legendary for going from good to terrible.

I kinda felt like it was losing steam last season. Jenji Kohan also wrote Weeds, and that show is legendary for going from good to terrible.

Yeah I thought the first couple of seasons were the best with Weeds. Then it went down hill each season.

If we were talking about Tennessee, it would be "orange is the new crack". Personally, I'm a fan of adopting the slogan.

As for the show, I like it. I don't know where I'd rank it as I've watched countless tv series from start to finish over the years. The last 10 or so years has been some of the best tv ever in my opinion. Movies on the other hand have mostly gone down the crapper. Used to be the other way around. I'd watch 300 movies a year and tv only when it was on tv. Now, I only watch like 25 movies a year and watch shows online daily. And the movies I watch, 90% probably didn't even come out in the year I'm watching. The one movie trend that needs to be killed off right now are super hero movies. I don't even watch them anymore because they're all done the same and it's all crap.

It's a female version of Oz. Which I just finished last month. Oz went downhill and ended terribly though. Hope this show doesn't do the same.

VN Store

Back