Blindspot (NBC)

CagleMtnVol

BLINDSPOT

Coming to NBC this Fall!

A vast international plot explodes when a beautiful Jane Doe is discovered naked in Times Square, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos with no memory of who she is or how she got there.

But there's one tattoo that is impossible to miss: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. "Jane," Agent Weller and the rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed. From Executive Producer Greg Berlanti ("The Flash," "Arrow", "The Mysteries of Laura").

One-hour drama

Cast:

Jaimie Alexander (Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD)- Jane Doe
Sullivan Stapleton - Kurt Weller
Audrey Esparza - Tasha Zapata
Rob Brown - Edgar Reed
Marianne Jean-Baptiste - Bethany Mayfair
Ukweli Roach - Dr. Borden
Ashley Johnson - Patterson

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biSRZM1NLDs[/youtube]

:rock: This looks awesome!

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the pilot for this show. If they keep that up in the following episodes they'll have something great going on.

Commercial for this induces a big fat "meh"

Haven't watched any of this yet but the wife mentioned last night that she heard it was good so we may be giving it a chance here soon. Am I wrong to feel like, judging just off of the commercials, this has a huge Memento rip off feel to it?

I'm one of the few that thinks this show is moronic. The girl is supposed to be a former Navy SEAL, which in itself is unbelievable (why can't she be CIA). But on top of being this amazing warrior, she has zero muscle and her fight scenes are poorly choreographed. If they had just changed her background and cast someone with athletic ability I would probably like this.

I'm one of the few that thinks this show is moronic. The girl is supposed to be a former Navy SEAL, which in itself is unbelievable (why can't she be CIA). But on top of being this amazing warrior, she has zero muscle and her fight scenes are poorly choreographed. If they had just changed her background and cast someone with athletic ability I would probably like this.

That's the part that is bothering you?

Haven't watched any of this yet but the wife mentioned last night that she heard it was good so we may be giving it a chance here soon. Am I wrong to feel like, judging just off of the commercials, this has a huge Memento rip off feel to it?

Ummm....not really

Watched the first 3 episodes On-Demand last night and this is my #1 New Fall Series!

Really enjoyed it!

So I went to check the numbers since several of you didn't like it and your in the minority!

Big News!

'Blindspot' gets full-season pickup at NBC

'Blindspot' gets full-season pickup at NBC

NBC has picked up nine additional episodes of its freshman show "Blindspot." It's the first full-season order among this fall's crop of new series.

"Blindspot" is the top-rated rookie so far among adults 18-49, so the full-season order is not much of a surprise. It's averaging a 2.7 rating in the same-day numbers. Each of the first two episodes grew by 4.6 million viewers in Live +3 viewing, the biggest increase of any show on broadcast or cable ("Empire" and "Fear the Walking Dead" included).

The show stars Jaimie Alexander as a woman discovered naked and covered in tattoos in Times Square. The tattoos lead her to an FBI agent (Sullivan Stapleton) who tries to unravel the mystery of both her identity and the meaning of the tattoos.

The sad news is The Blacklist isn't doing so well!

Really liking this show, but man there are too many commercials. Also, if you like Blindspot you will love The Player.

I kind of like this show. I watched the first two episodes tonight, and it kind of a stretch believability wise but entertaining. Hey, what the heck. I like Kurts actor.

‘Blindspot’ Renewed For Second Season By NBC

While some of the new fall series are yet to learn their fate for the remainder of their first seasons, NBC’s breakout new drama Blindspot — the first to get backup scripts and full-season freshman order — has received a very early second season renewal. The series, starring Sullivan Stapleton and Jaimie Alexander, ranks as the No.1 new fall series among adults 18-49.

Blindspot is off to a very strong start — averaging a 3.7 rating in adults 18-49 and 12.7 million viewers overall so far this season, according to “most current” Nielsen averages, dominating its Monday 10 PM time slot. Still such an early renewal is unusual. Another NBC drama in the same time period, Revolution, also had a blazing start but started to lose steam by the second half of Season 1 and faded in its second season. With its procedural element, Blindspot is more in the vein of NBC’s other Monday 10 PM entry, The Blacklist, which keeps going, now in its third season, on a challenging new night.

Blindspot is also one of the most time-shifted shows on television, growing by +71% so far this season in adult 18-49 rating from Live+Same Day to Live+7 (from a 2.65 to a 4.54) and by more than 5.7 million viewers overall (9.3 million to 15.1 million).

“We are over the moon with the success of Blindspot, and want to thank our producers and amazing cast for creating one of the most riveting shows on television,” said Jennifer Salke, President, NBC Entertainment. “Jaimie and Sullivan have done an amazing job of ratcheting up the tension each week in trying to unravel the mystery of Jane’s tattoos.”

A beautiful woman, with no memories of her past, is found naked in Times Square with her body fully covered in intricate tattoos. Her discovery sets off a vast and complex mystery that immediately ignites the attention of the FBI, who begin to follow the road map on her body to reveal a larger conspiracy of crime while bringing her closer to discovering the truth about her identity. Stapleton and Alexander lead the cast of the show, which also includes Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ukweli Roach and Ashley Johnson.

Martin Gero created Blindspot and executive produces with Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, Mark Pellington and Marcos Siega for Warner Bros. TV and Greg Berlanti Prods.

‘Blindspot’ Renewed For Second Season By NBC

Wonder how this show would have done had it been on Thursday night 10pm up against NFL football and How to get away with Murder?

The 2nd Season Premiere somehow got by me as I thought it was this week like all the other shows!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back