Captain Kirk reacts to Miley Cyrus.

I was gonna start a thread but decided Miley Cyrus isn't worth it and used the search to find this thread from yesterday. Close enough.

Here's what I was going to post in the other thread due to boredom. We're talking really bored...

Anybody else skeeved out by this chick these days? I figured she'd grow up to be some pretty long haired brunette. Instead, she decided to steal Pink's entire persona and now she looks like something else entirely. If that wasn't bad enough, now she's out there giving fellatio to giant wang props, rubbing her hoohaw on stage, growing her pit hair out, dying her pit hair pink, and just today she started claiming she's gender ***** or something which means she doesn't associate with being male or female. At this point, I think it's safe to say that this chick is out there... Then again, it shouldn't come as much surprise she's turned out like this given that every interview she gave used to consist of mentioning her brother and how great she thought he was. He'd insult her girly music so naturally she had to change and like the music he's into to be cool. Ironically, Trace may have taught her to like good bands but the band he's in himself sucks ass. It's like garbage pop rock. Maybe just pop, not even rock. Closer to emo really.

I'm just curious as to what everyone thinks of her these days. I don't think too much about her but seeing the pink pit hair the other day and then seeing her mention that she doesn't identify with either gender today, just... smh. This girl is kind of a weirdo and it may not all be an act like I once thought.

Miley-Cyrus-Pink-Armpit-Hair.jpg

TraceCycrus.jpg

Wonder if this is how Billy Ray thought his kids would look when they grew up. You can almost tell that they're human beings from this planet.

I guess these are the types of threads that get produced when boredom kicks in. I apologize in advance for starting a thread about Miley's virus. Herpaderp. Just as long as we're on the same page that pit hair on women is gross and that it's in no way appealing. Same goes for leg hair on women. Knowing that some women are pushing to make pit hair and leg hair a thing, I'd go back and personally thank every girl I've ever dated if I knew then what I'm seeing now. Having to touch hairy legs and looking at armpit hair in bed *shutter*. I'm thankful I've never had to deal with that on a consistent basis. Obviously I've had girlfriends who've let it grow a little because it's such a pain in the ass to do it all the time but if they were full on growing it out, ew. Especially if they're doing it as a fashion statement because they like the way it looks. I'd run away. Run away I tell you.

Reactions: 1 person
Its these little reminders that make me appreciate my life and that I am not a celebrity or pushing fame on my children. It seems that many (not all) child actors or performers tend to go down a very strange road when entering adulthood.

This behavior that she displays is beyond my comprehension.

it was a funny vid

if that is her pit hair,it looks more like a magic marker than hair and what is your problem with hair TOP ?

thank goodness our relatives in the past weren't grossed out lol or we wouldn't be here,evidently you have never been over seas,it has been a while since I have been,but uuuh leg and pit hair are fairly common

and ooh my in Italy lol

VN Store

Back