iZombie

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
Is no one else watching this? I like it. It's a new twist to the zombie genre imo. I love that Liv takes on the personality traits of the people whose brains she eats.

I'm fairly certain Cagle made a thread for it a while back, or maybe I did, lol.

I recorded the first episode manually, didn't finish watching it for whatever reason, and then it got deleted by accident. I unfortunately never set the DVR to series record and the next thing I know several weeks had gone by.

Is it really worth digging up the episodes to watch it?

I like it. Everybody has their own tastes though, so I'm not sure if you would or not. Like I said, it's not your typical zombie show, which is probably one of the reasons it appeals to me. Tonight's episode made me laugh because one of the zombie characters ate the brains of a gay man, so now he's gay until he eats someone else's brains.

It's another show based off a comic. I think the comic was published under DC's Vertigo imprint.

I wish I had time to watch all the comic shows. I'm still trying to finish Daredevil. Meanwhile I'm a few episodes behind on Flash now.

I thought the previews for this looked a little too hokey but the concept is cool. It's gotten good reviews so far too.

I'm fairly certain Cagle made a thread for it a while back, or maybe I did, lol.

I recorded the first episode manually, didn't finish watching it for whatever reason, and then it got deleted by accident. I unfortunately never set the DVR to series record and the next thing I know several weeks had gone by.

Is it really worth digging up the episodes to watch it?

iZombie - Original Thread

It been pretty entertaining, I missed last nights episode as well so I plan on trying catch it on Hulu.

VN Store

Back