Rifftrax Live

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
RiffTrax Live: THE ROOM | Welcome to the Belcourt Theatre - Nashville's non-profit venue for film, music & events

For those MST3K fans that don't know Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy"Tom Servo" and Bill Corbett "Crow" do live Riffs or bad movies and short films a few times a year at the Belcourt Theater in Nasville. On May 6 they will be riffing one of the best bad movies ever made. Tommy Wiseaus The Room.

It is going to be a blast. The only thing funnier than watching Mike and the Bots on the SOL is watching them in person.

I can't wait. Anyone else here plan on attending?

not attending, though I would LOVE to, but your post is wrong.

On May 6 they will be riffing one of the best bad movies ever made. Tommy Wiseaus The Room.

It's more like "riffing THE BEST MOVIE ever made" :)

The Room is the best, and if anybody doesn't think so, they can keep their stupid comments in their pocket!

MST3K and Rifftrax are always a joy to listen to. I'm sure this will be a blast.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL I agree that it is a amazing film to watch. Birdemic is another one of those films that has to be seen to be believed

I'm wondering how it will go over live. I'd imagine they'll rehearse and very little they say will be spontaneous.

so i did not realize that the live event is being broadcast to several select theaters throughout the country, and lucky for me, one of the theaters showing it happens to be in a neighboring town (though unfortunately not the one i work at haha). regardless, looks like I'm gonna watch this after all!

only hard part is finding someone to tag along lol

VN Store

Back