Mad Max Fury Road

I am so pumped for this reboot. When I was 6 years old I watched Thunder Dome 50 times (WTF were my parents doing?)

I'm really looking forward to this. Especially since George Miller is directing.

More incentive to go see this is its been confirmed that the first trailer for Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice will debut before it!

Man I loved some thunder dome back in the day! It always has reminded me of a super twisted version of Indiana Jones

Raising a terrible son obviously.

It's weird. My Mom was really strict religious, so even when I was 14 she tried to tell me I couldn't watch Beavis and Butthead, so strange that I was watching Mad Max at age 6.

She had 6 kids and I was the 4th and the loudest, so I'm sure she had this constant inner battle about not interrupting my media, because I finally STFU.

It's weird. My Mom was really strict religious, so even when I was 14 she tried to tell me I couldn't watch Beavis and Butthead, so strange that I was watching Mad Max at age 6.

She had 6 kids and I was the 4th and the loudest, so I'm sure she had this constant inner battle about not interrupting my media, because I finally STFU.

I dream of the day you finally STFU. :)

I used to go over my grandma's and watch horror movies with my uncle when I was around that age.

I dream of the day you finally STFU. :)

I used to go over my grandma's and watch horror movies with my uncle when I was around that age.

When I was in college I knew a family with a 4 YO who never talked, and the kid showed me their movie collection and wide-eyed pointed out all the slashers...:rock:

Yeah..this movie is gonna kick ass :rock:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY-r5-k5e04[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJnMQG9ev8[/youtube]

Fun fact the original bad guy from Mad Max, aka Toecutter, plays the bad guy in the new movie. Not the same character, just actor.

Last edited:
Currently at 99% (out of 81) on RT.

So glad I've been hearing nothing but glorious praise about this. So pumped!!

Wow, the RT crowd are about as snobby as they come in criticing films...surprised by this

Hated Thunderdome the first time I watched it...got better over the 30x since...it's a great vehicle. Tom Hardy is already a rising star...this could launch him to the next level.

Ordered all of them on blu ray to re-watch and let the wife get familiar before we see Fury Road. She was less than impressed with Mad Max, I'm hoping The Road Warrior redeems things! :)

Guys you better bring a seat belt. It is a tour de force unlike anything I have ever seen.The action sequences are simply mind blowing. It is amazing. I am going to see it again tomorrow night.

Reactions: 1 person
Watched it tonight. It is literally the most intense movie I've ever seen. Go see it!

VN Store

Back