Mission Impossible: Rogue nation (July 31)

mrorange211

https://youtu.be/tNPZGc0WmfM

Looks fantastic. Don't forget: Cruise always does his own stunts. So every time you see him doing something in this trailer, it is actually him.

I love the M:I series, and can't wait to see this one.

I had heard they were making another.

When i was younger i wasn't a fan of the first two but i loved Ghost Protocol. This one looks good.

What's wrong with you people?!?! Besides Mad Max, I expect this movie to be the best of the summer. It has 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. Can't wait.

Going to see this day it comes out. Recently bought the third one. Looks good.

Looking foward to see how it will compare to the new Bond.

As expected, great action scenes, great humor, coupled with a storyline that had me guessing. Go see it.

Last edited:
As expected, great action scenes, great humor, coupled with a storyline that had me guessing. Go see it. Or don't and waste your time and money on some bull$hit like Vacation.

Gonna see both.

Going in a few hours, looking forward to it. - will edit this post with my review.

Saw it this weekend. Givin it 8/10. Great action movie, but I still take Ghost Protocol over it. Second best Summer Flick just behind Mad Max. With the Marketing this movie got it should do well at #1 for the next few weeks. Next up Man from UNCLE in keeping with the summer spy movies.

Saw it this weekend. Givin it 8/10. Great action movie, but I still take Ghost Protocol over it. Second best Summer Flick just behind Mad Max. With the Marketing this movie got it should do well at #1 for the next few weeks. Next up Man from UNCLE in keeping with the summer spy movies.

Agreed. I liked Ghost better as well, but I didn't regret paying for that movie ticket one bit.

Saw it last night. Was pretty sweet. Packed with stunts and a pretty good storyline. My friend and I agreed it was one of the more realistic MI's, although i haven't seen Ghost Protocol. I give it a 8.5/10.

Agree that Mad Max was the best Action flick of the summer.

VN Store

Back