RIP Leonard Nimoy

Goodbye Leonard I enjoyed Star Trek and your character Spock! God be with Leonard's Family and Friends

Spock was an awesome character. He appealed to me as a little kid, and even moreso as an adult.

He played one of my favorite top 5 Characters in television and film.

Maybe some where this is playing out for spock and Mr. Nimoy......again.

Scott: [Kirk & Spock return from the past through the Guardian] What happened, sir? You only left a moment ago.

Spock: [to Scott, after seeing McCoy return through the Guardian] We were successful.

Guardian of Forever: TIME HAS RESUMED ITS SHAPE. ALL IS AS IT WAS BEFORE. MANY SUCH JOURNEYS ARE POSSIBLE. LET ME BE YOUR GATEWAY.

R.I.P.

My favorite Spock quote "I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question"

That one's great because it's "funny" from a guy that's not supposed to be humorous. The one that I most remember because it's a little too true is:

"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

Thought it'd be worth throwing in Nimoy's last tweet as it's pretty good stuff as sign offs go.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory."

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He was one of those rare actors for whom typecasting was a badge of honor.

RIP Spock.

VN Store

Back