-3 hottest actresses- (in the world)

ChadFeldheimer

1)Marion Cotillard
Marion-Cotillard.jpg

Freaky French girl... So sexy...

2)Emma Stone
875e42791380aa5aa33a2057862fbd1e.jpg

Something about her just makes me want to tie her up and make love to her.

3)Jennifer Lawrence
Lesdoit-Jennifer-Lawrence-blonde-hair1.jpg

J-Law... She's soooo hot right now.

who is your top 3?

Can't remember who nailed him earlier but the Billy C radar went off immediately.. Glad your back, post more and often!

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks... I'm a much more mature, settled down, & level-headed Billy now. I don't pee in the sink that much anymore or any of that stuff.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks... I'm a much more mature, settled down, & level-headed Billy now. I don't pee in the sink that much anymore or any of that stuff.

That's cool, Billy (and I am still calling you Billy). We all change. I used to be a much bigger d-bag to people (I used to have a different handle, too). Some people get grizzled and worse with time on VN. At least you're not that guy.

Honestly, I didn't ever have a problem with you. You weren't a jerk at all, that I can remember. Just said funny ish, a lot. You've always been one of the more entertaining guys here, so glad to have you back. Don't blame you for leaving though. Posters were dicks to you.

Reactions: 4 people
That's cool, Billy (and I am still calling you Billy). We all change. I used to be a much bigger d-bag to people (I used to have a different handle, too). Some people get grizzled and worse with time on VN. At least you're not that guy.

Honestly, I didn't ever have a problem with you. You weren't a jerk at all, that I can remember. Just said funny ish, a lot. You've always been one of the more entertaining guys here, so glad to have you back. Don't blame you for leaving though. Posters were dicks to you.

Get a room.

And show him that infamous pic.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back