movies/songs you wont admit you like

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Sorry if I missed a thread on this, I flipped through half these pages and didn't see one. Just wondering if anyone else like me has a song they hear and sing it all day in their head, but would never admit it to friends. Or a movie you swear you hate, but deep inside enjoyed it.
My song-love story, by Taylor Swift (man card suspended)
Movie-the notebook, I tell my wife I hate it, but I actually enjoy it.

I feel like we've talked about this before, but idk. Not a big deal either way.

One Direction. I'm a sucker for cheesy catchy songs. Little things, night changes, etc. Always find them singing them.

One Direction. I'm a sucker for cheesy catchy songs. Little things, night changes, etc. Always find them singing them.

Yea I couldn't find a thread, maybe I just overlooked. My oldest daughter loves one direction, luckily I don't hear them much.

Pocket Full of Sunshine, it makes me happy not really afraid to admit it though.

20 year old son and I watched "Frozen" last week. Not ashamed to admit that I liked it. Olaf is the (snow)man!

20 year old son and I watched "Frozen" last week. Not ashamed to admit that I liked it. Olaf is the (snow)man!

I love that one. My girls watch it all the time and I sung along with them.

Taylor Swift's Shake it off is catchy as Hell. Never would admit that to my kids.

I sing along to story of my life.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvChjHcABPA[/youtube]

It's just so damn catchy.

VN Store

Back