Jupiter Ascending

Coug

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZELMRXeYM[/youtube]

Jupiter Ascending (2015) - IMDb

Sean Bean
Mila Kunis - Yes please
Eddie Redmayne
Channing Tatum

Just based on that one trailer it kind of has a Fifth Element vibe to it.

I think its gonna be a big hit, or a huge disaster.

Anyone seen this yet? A few reviews I saw online said its not as bad as thought it would be and that the visuals are amazing!

Anyone seen this yet? A few reviews I saw online said its not as bad as thought it would be and that the visuals are amazing!

general consensus has been that the visuals have been great, but everything else pretty sub-par to awful. some people have still enjoyed the film regardless of the flaws, though they're in the minority.

general consensus has been that the visuals have been great, but everything else pretty sub-par to awful. some people have still enjoyed the film regardless of the flaws, though they're in the minority.

I've heard it tries to get overly philosophical like the Matrix sequels which drags it down.

Theres a lot of parts that leave wondering why it was even included. A meh movie but i didnt see it in 3d. Maybe that makes it look way better?

Saw it this weekend. I'd give it 7/10. Visually stunning, but the story line could have been great. It's a action sci-fi movie that gives you what you might have wanted from Interstellar, just not as intellectual.

Its a good thing that American Sniper is doing really well at the box-office ($284,752,955 as of Tuesday) on a $58.8 million production budget. Because Warner Brothers is bound to be taking a hit with Jupiter Ascending its only done ($21,200,790 as of Tuesday) on a production budget of $176 million! Its only done a little over $55 Million worldwide so for.

Its a good thing that American Sniper is doing really well at the box-office ($284,752,955 as of Tuesday) on a $58.8 million production budget. Because Warner Brothers is bound to be taking a hit with Jupiter Ascending its only done ($21,200,790 as of Tuesday) on a production budget of $176 million! Its only done a little over $55 Million worldwide so for.

Wachowski siblings have lost their mojo. Surprised they can get big budget films funded anymore.

VN Store

Back