American Idol 2015

Coug

american_idol_season_13_judges_l.jpg

Starts tonight(Wed) at 8pm on Fox.

The show has been shortened to one 2 hour episode per week AFTER the audition episodes air.

Have it set to record. We'll watch it after we get home from church. I think Idol ran it's course years ago, yet for some reason I can't bring myself to not watch. Hopefully they'll find some top notch talent this year.

I miss Simon. I do enjoy some of the surprising voices you hear.

I just watched the shows from this week. That blind guy was absolutely impressive.

It may just be me, but I really wish they would tone down some of the banter between the judges and focus more on the auditions.

The heavy set Japanese girl from Seattle or wherever cracked me up! So dramatic! I have not watched tonight's episode.

Man, they put through some crappy singers didn't they? More so in the first couple audition episodes.

That Big Ron guy that Harry and Keith just walked out on and didn't even hear him sing and they put him through and he wasn't that good.

The wandering guy Kholton Pascal has such a unique voice. I'm not sure I've heard anything like it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkNIMNEL50M[/youtube]

Several stick out to me while I could care less if others went home.

Rayvon
Clark
Nick - No idea why this guy was on the bottom
Jax

Joey killed that version of Fancy

Maddie did pretty darn well this week, best performance of hers so far and considering she was hospitalized right after her performance that's saying something.

Bottom
Qaasim, Quentin, and Daniel can go home. I won't miss them. They simply aren't up to the standard.

I wish the teenyboppers would stop voting for Daniel. He is horrible! He should have been voted off a long time ago.

This show just got super stupid.

Qaasim is entertaining in a bad karaoke kind of way, the guy can't sing worth a damn. I can't believe they wasted the save on him, my only guess is that they wanted to burn the save. It'd be hilarious if he went home next week regardless. Daniel is just awful and everybody knows it.

Bottom 3 UNDER those two I already mentioned:
Maddie
Tyanna
Hate to do it but Rayvon was just horrible this week. I don't think he'll go home though.

No surprise, Daniel and Qaasim made it through.

Adanna, meh. I won't really miss her.

Maddie was a better vocalist than Quentin, Qaasim, or Daniel but she just never found an audience to vote for her and didn't have that standout personality.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back