Discovery - Eaten Alive

Coug

"A man will be eaten alive by an anaconda for your entertainment. (And, presumably, the anaconda's as well.)"

Discovery Dec 7th 9pmET

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrM3zl4J_g[/youtube]

WTF?! :crazy:

This is gonna be interesting. Doesn't these big snakes crush their food first?

Yeah they're constrictors. They wrap around you wait for you to breath and squeeze a little tighter each time. Eventually cutting off your breathing all together. I'd say there is a good chance this doesn't go very well.

Yeah they're constrictors. They wrap around you wait for you to breath and squeeze a little tighter each time. Eventually cutting off your breathing all together. I'd say there is a good chance this doesn't go very well.

All the more reason to watch it.

Pretty sure I saw where he will wear special gear that prevents him from being squeezed to death. Not sure how this will go.

Pretty sure I saw where he will wear special gear that prevents him from being squeezed to death. Not sure how this will go.

I'm thinking the snake doesn't eat the guy because it won't even know he's technically alive.

The other side is if it does eat him the only way they are getting him out is buy killing the snake by cutting it open.

This should be on David Letterman's "stupid pet tricks" episode instead of Discovery.

This should be on David Letterman's "stupid pet tricks" episode instead of Discovery.

Or unwise things not to do with wild animals.

I wonder whats next being eaten by a bull shark. I have seen a lot of shocking reality tv stuff including I dont think it lasted long Fire me now yep object was ti get fired although I imagine there were rules of whats allowed and not allowed.
But damn move over Fear Factor, Dog Eat Dog, etc this is taken it to a whole new level.

Its gonna be interesting.

He wears a black suit made of some special material that keeps him from getting constricted. The man who got 'eaten' said the female snake is doing fine after the "experiment". To be eaten implies death. He is not dead. I saw him do an interview where he describes how he was 'eaten'.

Since they are constrictors by nature i would say yes.

Seems like this tv show is trying to a cross between steve irwin and when animals attack.

He said the last thing he saw was the snakes mouth open and everything went black. We'll see soon.

Not sure what you are referring to. The guy didn't even get eaten last night and it pissed off a ton of people. In the process of being crushed he panicked and had them remove the snake from him because his arm was being crushed. Smart... He removed his crush suit from one of his arms. What did he expect?

http://deadline.com/2014/12/eaten-alive-paul-rosolie-anaconda-snake-swallow-discovery-channel-1201314467/

Last edited:
Total waste of time. They didn't even get readings on the power of the snakes squeeze.

Well, that was mostly underwhelming. It seemed half assed, poorly planned out, and then even more poorly executed. I fast forwarded to the last 23 minutes and watched from there. Seemed like the snake was just re-positioning to achieve an actual crush and was about to do just that when the guy called it. Plus 1 for the snake.

What has happened to The Disvovery Channel? It used to be such a great network. Now they're whoring themselves out for cheap ratings.

Reactions: 3 people
Such a crock of ****. Interviews I saw and read leading up to this basically said it had happenned. Discovery should be sued for false advertisement.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back