Toy story 4

Man...

Three was a great movie and ended perfectly. Really hope they don't screw it up.

From the article...

Toy Story 3 ended Woody and Buzz’s story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another Toy Story movie

I have three little kids, so will most definitely see it. With that said... Kinda wish they'd put their creative efforts into making something new and just leave toy story alone.

Toy Story 3 did have as a good of an ending that could be asked for. I kind of want them to move on, but that said I will go see it when it comes out.

Totally agree with the way 3 wrapped up. I've enjoyed the couple of shorts that have come out since then and thought that was really the best way to continue the franchise.

I have no doubt they will make another excellent film but I agee I'd rather see some new properties of the loooooong over due Incredible 2.

I was 11 when the first one came out, it pulls on my heart strings lol.

Maybe I was just a bit too old so it didn't quite hit me the same way. If you were 11, I would've been 14. I know I saw, and liked, the first one but it wasn't in any memorable way. Can't remember if I've even seen the second one or not.

The first Toy Story was ground breaking on many levels and not just because it was the first computer animated movie. It's just a good movie.

The second and third live up to the first. I have no doubt John Lasseter will make another good movie.

My favorite kids movie growing up. Loved the way 3 ended. I'll go and see this one though my son will be 3 by then and my daughter will be 8...I'll use that as my excuse lol.

VN Store

Back