Shows you can't stand

RikidyBones

Formerly utvols88
What are some shows that you can't stand that your significant other, friend, room mate or family member always watches?

My wife watches shows like Vampire Diaries, Reign and The Originals. Worst acting and dialogue I've ever experienced. We don't need to hear your monotone version of what you plan do to, what will happen after your plan and why you had to enact the plan based off of an event that happened and was explained in similar fashion 5 minutes prior. Annoying.

2 Broke Girls and The Millers. I have no idea how either get the ratings they do, neither are remotely funny. 2BG has some of the worst acting and writing I've ever seen.

Reactions: 2 people
The show with geeks and a chick

Late edit: after a quick google it's called Big Bang

Reactions: 2 people
What are some shows that you can't stand that your significant other, friend, room mate or family member always watches?
American Idol, Survivor, The Voice, Dancing with whomever….I hate reality TV it is brainless.

All the singing, dancing, and talent shows are complete garbage.

I loved them growing up but I'm not sure there's been a decent sitcom made in over a decade.

Reactions: 1 person
Dancing, Singing, Talent Shows
Once Upon a Time
Anything with an effeminate Vampire in it
Awkward Girl Comedies (New Girl, Two Broke Girls, etc.)
Pregnant Teen Shows on MTV (and anything else on MTV)

just to name a couple...

Moonshine shows, especially Tickle
Tow truck/repo shows, including Airplane Repo
Family Feud as hosted by Steve Harvey
Bride/bachelor/engagement shows
Singing/dancing competition shows
Face Off on SyFy

2 Broke Girls and The Millers. I have no idea how either get the ratings they do, neither are remotely funny. 2BG has some of the worst acting and writing I've ever seen.

I think people keep waiting for one of those broke girls top to bust open..

Thankfully Fappening fixed that problem..

Reactions: 1 person
I hate 95% of everything on TV; such a waste of money. As soon as HBO goes solo in 2015, I'm dropping Directv and will go a la carte with web apps like Netflix and Hulu.

Everything except: SEC baseball, college football, Seinfeld, Andy Griffith, Justified, and House of Cards on Netflix.

Last edited:
All the singing, dancing, and talent shows are complete garbage.

I loved them growing up but I'm not sure there's been a decent sitcom made in over a decade.

The Office?
30 Rock?
Parks and Recreation?

Otherwise I completely agree. I'm not big TV watcher though.

The Office?
30 Rock?
Parks and Recreation?

Otherwise I completely agree. I'm not big TV watcher though.

Well parks and the office aren't really sitcoms. It's a different type of comedy. But I definitely agree that Parks and The Office are two of the better comedies of the last few years.

VN Store

Back