Most Underappreciated TV Characters

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I was wondering who you guys thought deserved more love from TV audiences.

I'm finally finishing up the last season of My Name Is Earl, and Joy Turner is one of the best characters ever, IMO. I've never really heard anybody talk her up, but she's hilarious (and hot).

tumblr_mubtna3LcK1sjs2nro1_400.gif

Josh Lyman played by Bradley Whitford & Toby Ziegler played by Richard Schiff - The West Wing

Really enjoyed their dynamic.

Dr. Cox from Scrubbs, Crowley from Supernatural (and to a lesser extent Castiel, and Lucifer was great for the few episodes he got), but I loved Wilson in House.

I'm finally finishing up the last season of My Name Is Earl, and Joy Turner is one of the best characters ever, IMO. I've never really heard anybody talk her up, but she's hilarious (and hot).

Darnell is underappreciated too. Actually, that entire show is underappreciated, IMO.

Poison Ivy 3 ftw

That show was so funny till they got away from "the list" and put Crabman in witness protection.

Yeah. It was better when you could just watch an episode and not have to know what happened the week before.

Speaking of underappreciated, the guy who plays Capone on Boardwalk Empire is amazing. Much better than De Niro's Capone, and I love De Niro.

chicago-08-1024.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back