Jan Hooks dead at 57

Remember watching her. Not my cup of tea as far as comedic actresses go. Hate seeing her go so young though.

RIP

Remember watching her. Not my cup of tea as far as comedic actresses go. Hate seeing her go so young though.

RIP

Thought she was cute in a muted way...she also did Designing Women and Pee Wee's Bug Adventure

Any one remember the Tush Show on TBS? She was on there an hilarious. One of her characters was Tammy Jean; a televangelist.

Any one remember the Tush Show on TBS? She was on there an hilarious. One of her characters was Tammy Jean; a televangelist.

Did it also have Kevin Pollack?....I remember she did a comedy skit show with him before SNL.

That's sad. She was a really talanted supporting cast member. I remember when SNL did a special for Phil Hartman and she paid her respects, she did the best job of paying tribute to him as a person and it was pretty emotional. May she rest in peace.

That's sad. She was a really talanted supporting cast member. I remember when SNL did a special for Phil Hartman and she paid her respects, she did the best job of paying tribute to him as a person and it was pretty emotional. May she rest in peace.

If you can find it, check out the "Love is a Dream" short they did together for SNL in 1987. It's actually serious and is really fitting to watch now.

If you can find it, check out the "Love is a Dream" short they did together for SNL in 1987. It's actually serious and is really fitting to watch now.

I've seen it and it is one of the best things SNL ever did. It's a very memorable short and very touching.

When I saw the name, I immediately thought of the black female cop from the "Police Academy" movies.

RIP, 57 is way too young.

Her portrayal of Jessica Hahn on SNL was classic stuff. That cast with Hartman, Lovitz, Carvey and Dennis Miller in the late 80s was one of the best.

Can you say that with me? Adobe.

z+-+alamo.gif

VN Store

Back