New ACDC album!!

I saw them durin there black ice tour and was sure I had saw them for one time only now that they have a new album and new tour looks like I'm gonna see them for another time,so excited !

True he was my second favorite still think angus is the best guitarist in the world

Joe Satriani, Steve Howe, Paco De Lucia, Eric Johnson, et al.. I could go on. Not trying to bust your balls, but you might want to check out a few of them if you are a fan of guitar players, as I am.

Reactions: 1 person
Joe Satriani, Steve Howe, Paco De Lucia, Eric Johnson, et al.. I could go on. Not trying to bust your balls, but you might want to check out a few of them if you are a fan of guitar players, as I am.

I guess I can say he is my favorite instead of he's the best lol

Now they have 15 albums that sound exactly the same. (that count may be wrong)

A few years back me and a few guys I worked with passed around an external HD and traded music libraries. In the great HD swap of 2010 I acquired nearly every ACC album.

I couldn't agree more with your assessment.

That's not to say I don't like some of their stuff.

For me, I'd rather listen to a guitar player who plays fewer notes but can write a great riff or hook. Guitarists like Steve Howe or Satriani may be able to play circles around Angus technically, but I can't recall one memorable solo or riff.

You can have the Malmsteen's, the Satriani's, the Vai's, the Lynch's, and the Gilberts of the world. Give me Angus Young, Keith Richards, Joe Perry, Tom Sholz, Ace Frehley, Slash, Mick Ronson, Dick Wagner, Brian May, Randy Rhoads, etc any day of the week.

Last edited:
For me, I'd rather listen to a guitar player who plays fewer notes but can write a great riff or hook. Guitarists like Steve Howe or Satriani may be able to play circles around Angus technically, but I can't recall one memorable solo or riff.

You can have the Malmsteen's, the Satriani's, the Vai's, the Lynch's, and the Gilberts of the world. Give me Angus Young, Keith Richards, Joe Perry, Tom Sholz, Ace Frehley, Slash, Mick Ronson, Dick Wagner, Brian May, Randy Rhoads, etc any day of the week.

:rock:

Ace Frehley cheated - he's from Mars. Anyone that can withstand that climate has to be superhuman.

Ace Frehley cheated - he's from Mars. Anyone that can withstand that climate has to be superhuman.

Actually he's from planet "Jendell" but you're point is taken! :)

ace_live.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Hate 'em all you want, but I'll always have a fuzzy feeling for "You Shook Me All Night Long." Back in the day, that song could get a party crankin'.

Hate 'em all you want, but I'll always have a fuzzy feeling for "You Shook Me All Night Long." Back in the day, that song could get a party crankin'.

For some reason I liked the entire "Back in Black" album except for that song. I don't know why but it always got on my nerves.

If you're a fan of AC/DC (or good rock and roll in general) I cannot recommend these 2 albums highly enough...

"If You Want Blood You've Got It"

51qWj5eLKrL.jpg

and

"AC/DC Live" (but ONLY the 2 Disk set, not the 1 Disk!)

51HGxa6QGkL.jpg

These are two exceptional live albums that chronicle both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson era's perfectly and the music is so kick ass live. I actually prefer most of the songs live on these 2 albums as opposed to their studio counterparts.

Last edited:
Damn! Just thought I'd post this in here, it's been announced that Malcolm Young has been diagnosed with early stages of dementia. :cray:

I am truly saddened about this! AC/DC is one of all time favorite rock bands.

VN Store

Back