Stalker

firestorm

In the tradition of scream, red eye, last house on the left and other human real life horror it's again one of those but a tv Show not a movie.

All previews I've seen have left me wanting to see this tv show including anyone can be a stalker.
Eat your heart out law and order spin offs, blue bloods, etc this looks to be a crime drama that is going to be freakin original.

Glad to see Maggie Q found something after Nikita(which was an excellent show).

Glad to see Maggie Q found something after Nikita(which was an excellent show).

Wow that's why the name sounds so familiar.
Maybe Dylan McDermott will finally find that kickass drama in the post the practice era.

Dark blue was topnotch on TNT but got cancelled.

And Dylan's character has baggage but still don't know what. It'll be ambiguous as to why he moved to Los Angeles. Yeah he can get a fresh start but one could also say to prove he's a changed man to his ex wife plus see his son.

Great premiere and left me wanting more.

Wow that's why the name sounds so familiar.
Maybe Dylan McDermott will finally find that kickass drama in the post the practice era.

Dark blue was topnotch on TNT but got cancelled.

He was really good on the first American Horror Story, the best season. IMO

He was really good on the first American Horror Story, the best season. IMO

Why the heck did the maid look old to others but a stunning woman to him?

That whole move Maggie's character did to the stalker was very unexpired did not see it coming.
Proves the unpredictability of this tv show, also it seemed very antihero esque or something a character from the shield would do.

There was the whole Richard Rameriez night stalker movie in Los Angeles. I wonder if it was at all inspired by that movie or Richard Rameriez stuff.
I'll be shocked if there is no reference or mention of Richard Rameriez.

Why the heck did the maid look old to others but a stunning woman to him?

That whole move Maggie's character did to the stalker was very unexpired did not see it coming.
Proves the unpredictability of this tv show, also it seemed very antihero esque or something a character from the shield would do.

There was the whole Richard Rameriez night stalker movie in Los Angeles. I wonder if it was at all inspired by that movie or Richard Rameriez stuff.
I'll be shocked if there is no reference or mention of Richard Rameriez.

Didn't the maid say something to him like, "men see what they want to see, women see into the soul"? I'm guessing it was the houses way of tempting him.

I loved The Shield, my favorite show ever.

That was a pretty unexpected move by her.

So Jack the Stalker Cop is a stalker. Lol

Didn't the maid say something to him like, "men see what they want to see, women see into the soul"? I'm guessing it was the houses way of tempting him.

I loved The Shield, my favorite show ever.

That was a pretty unexpected move by her.

So Jack the Stalker Cop is a stalker. Lol

Yes very expected. Which makes the show so great along with human horror, realistic characters with flaws also dirt, etc.

Although given that she was near him I should have suspected it was going to be something bad combined with the whole thing she was saying about how hard it is to prove with a person that has no record.

Seems reasonable he could show damage to his hand with some test that could possibly show it to be the result of something with heel shape but being a predator not something he'll do, and be damn anticlimactic for what is a hostile relationship.

Both of them got dirt on them.

Ok what the hell that whole college student from episode one be didn't have a antagonistic or negative encounter with Maggie's character as the preview showed.
End of the episode suggested something possibly negative,

So much for a smooth time in Los angles as jack's ex wife has told him should he not leave Los Angeles in two weeks his dirty will be exposed to his boss. Jack would need a miracle for his ex wife to have a change of heart.

The culprit tonight was unexpected as there was the classic other people that look like obvious suspects. I didn't see it coming at all for who the culprit is,
Great to see a happy ending with no one damaged which I do mean physically.

It's a decent watch thus far. A lot of sub-stories that are developing as the series continues happening at the same time as whatever story is central to the individual episode.

I'll give it a shot, i keep seeing the commercial for it during Scorpion.

It's pretty good so far. He might be creepier than people he's chasing down though. That's all I'm saying.

The snake scene...

no-hell-no.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back