Survivor 29 - San Juan Del Sur

Coug

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnl3nTQr5LE[/youtube]

Season Premiere- Wednesday, Sept. 24th 8/7c on CBS

Haven't seen this show in years, but it appears looks trumps personality in choosing contestants. Too bad.

Haven't seen this show in years, but it appears looks trumps personality in choosing contestants. Too bad.

Yeah, I hope they don't stick with going with famous and somewhat known people from here on out. I enjoy the shows when they recruited the general public as well. I hope that they haven't gotten away from that completely.

In case you guys don't know the two twin Indian girls were on The Amazing Race and they were super annoying.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hope they don't stick with going with famous and somewhat known people from here on out. I enjoy the shows when they recruited the general public as well. I hope that haven't gotten away from that completely.

In case you guys don't know the two twin Indian girls were on The Amazing Race and they were super annoying.

They got them? Ug. I can't imagine why. Was glad to see them put out early their second trip on Amazing Race.

They got them? Ug. I can't imagine why. Was glad to see them put out early their second trip on Amazing Race.

I was saying the same thing when they were on that show. Hopefully other contestants will own the camera so we don't have to see much of them.

Rockers GF is smoking.

Edit: the farmers daughter is hotter.

Last edited:
Rockers GF is smoking.

Edit: the farmers daughter is hotter.

No clue who you are talking about but on the blue team Baylor and Jaclyn are the two cuties on that team.

John Rocker is already on my nerves, guy is a douche. This could be a long season. Lol

I don't remember names. Rockers gf and the blonde that is the farmers daughter are hot, both on the team that won.

Oh...Wake Up It's Gameday!

I don't remember names. Rockers gf and the blonde that is the farmers daughter are hot, both on the team that won.

Oh...Wake Up It's Gameday!

Had to google her. The farmer would be Dale the guy making fire with his glasses. Missed the part where he was a farmer I guess.

Kelley Wentworth
4b836d836dc8a1ac179687c8efeb72533685ddda_r.jpg

Baylor Wilson and her mom
tumblr_nba9aw6liL1tt9nvto1_500.jpg

Jaclyn Shultz
104954_d04902b.jpg

That battle with the pads was pretty good. Two injuries, one being John. Lol.

It's going to get crazy next week. I bet Jeremy will play the race card against John thinking he voted Val off because she was black and he'll do anything he can to get John's gf off now. It's going to get interesting.

Left sitting on an Idol. I have no idea why he didn't playing after hearing the blonde talk. So dumb.

Left sitting on an Idol. I have no idea why he didn't playing after hearing the blonde talk. So dumb.

That girl was seriously pissing me off she just kept on and on talking about voting a guy out. Shut up girl!! I was waiting for her to just flat out tell him he'd better play his idol.

That girl was seriously pissing me off she just kept on and on talking about voting a guy out. Shut up girl!! I was waiting for her to just flat out tell him he'd better play his idol.

Lol I was too, and was thinking Stfu stfu stfu. So dumb.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to do this for Chattanooga Jerry.

VN Store

Back