Utopia on FOX

Completely idiotic. Accidentally watched 15min and turned it off

My excuse is that I was checking my fantasy scores when it was on. Just another contrived "reality" show

I watched it all. Mostly because I went to high school with one of the participants. It was a difficult watch to say the least. I'll give it another shot Tuesday.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't they try this Utopian stuff in the 1850's. Those societies basically went after each other. This sounds like Lord of the Flies.

This mostly makes me think of the Stanford experiment along with some post tornado or apocalyptic tv show that I think came out in 2006.

Great to see something creative instead of a predictable lets make a spin off of American idol, the biggest loser, the apprentice, the amazing race, etc.

"Utopia" has officially been canceled by FOX.

Proving there is no such thing as a perfect society, "Utopia" has officially been canceled by FOX.

The reality experiment show centered around a group of strangers living together in an isolated California location trying to create a more harmonies world, lasted two months out of the year it was expected to air.

The series continuously scored incredibly low in the ratings and they have been on a steady decline since the show's premiere.

Entertainment Weekly reports the FOX series will be pulled off of the Friday schedule this week and replaced by repeat episodes of "Masterchef Junior. "

In addition the online live feeds where viewers could see all the after hours happenings of the Utopians is expected to be shut down today (Nov. 2). The cast will also reportedly receive post production counseling before returning back home.

VN Store

Back