Full House returning to TV?

CagleMtnVol

Have Mercy!! You Got It Dude!!!

Looks like Girl Meets World and the return of 24 has started a trend?

Full House to Return to Television!

Full House to Return to Television!

Although the ABC sitcom went off the air nearly two decades ago, TV Guide and The Hollywood Reporter today bring word that a new take on "Full House" is in the works and that much of the original cast could return to the small screen.

Created by Jeff Franklin, "Full House" ran for 192 episodes over eight seasons, beginning in 1987. Bob Saget played Danny Tanner, a recently widowed father of three (Candace Cameron Bure's (D.J.), Jodie Sweetin's (Stephanie) and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's (Michelle)) who ends up moving in with his brother-in-law, John Stamos' (Jesse Katsopolis) and his best friend, Dave Coulier's (Joey Gladstone).

Cameron and Sweetin are both confirmed to return, as is Andrea Barber, who played D.J.'s best friend, Kimmy. Saget and Coulier are also connected to the new project, although not necessarily as regulars. Check back for updates, though, as it's very likely that more names will soon follow.

Reactions: 1 person
Jodie Sweetin has... a nice rack.

Attachments

• jodie-sweetin-boob-job-04.jpg
    jodie-sweetin-boob-job-04.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 4 people
Worth a watch if you have any memory of the show, whatsoever.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4-lSllrXk[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person

And nothing. Just something I threw in. No judgement here other than to agree she has a nice rack. At least with a shirt on. I knew a girl who had a nice rack when she had her shirt on, but get her shirt off, and she had a lazy nipple. Damn annoying how that thing always seemed to be looking off to the side.

And nothing. Just something I threw in. No judgement here other than to agree she has a nice rack. At least with a shirt on. I knew a girl who had a nice rack when she had her shirt on, but get her shirt off, and she had a lazy nipple. Damn annoying how that thing always seemed to be looking off to the side.

Not annoying but prepared . Her rack could see things coming at her from all directions.

You would be correct. I believe she has been clean for some time, but she was a mess. That syndication money was dangerous.

I believe this got brought up in some documentary on E of tv stars where they started off, and where are they now.
I think Jodi was brought up.

Since all parents were male in Full House until you brought in Becky now that I think about it it seems like three Mr.Mom's.

Full House
Now I know why disco died.
It didnt die it's just in the Witness Protection Progam.
Damn that was priceless. From some episode where Danny was disco dancing.

First Cast Photo!

Fuller House

gallery-1452094406-fuller-house-1024-1-1452088656_zpsx3gfxsyz.jpg

Probably had a lot of work but Lori Loughlin actually looks better than she did when the show was on. I bet the other older actors are jealous at how good her and Stamos still look.

VN Store

Back