FXX showing every episode of The Simpsons in order

TrueOrange

Started yesterday and runs through until Sept. 1.

They're on the early part of Season 4 at this point (Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie).

Just posting this for those that might be interested.

Don't have cable but if I did I would definitely tune in for some.

I stopped watching the Simpsons regularly after Season 7 or 8 but if I watch the 4pm NFL game on Fox I generally stay and watch the Simpsons afterward.

I did catch the Lego episode. It was pretty good.

There are complaints on the interwebz that FXX is ruining the experience by forcing a 16x9 aspect ratio on a tv show that was shot in 4:3.

I'll have to check a few out. I religiously watched Simpsons until about season 9 or 10. At some point in the shuffling of writers it seems like it became an impersonation of the Simpsons, and not the Simpsons I grew up on.

For anyone that likes the Simpsons there will be an app(fxnow) and website called Simpsons World that comes out tomorrow that will have every episode of the Simpsons available to stream

Last edited:
I've seen a few of these on FXX. I caught one the other night when it appeared in 1990. Man, they've come along way in animation since that episode. Their voices back then were horrible but we didn't know it at the time.

It used to be such a great show. When they decided to make Homer a full on retard is when it started its decline. The episode where he brought home Santa's little helper from the race track was so good.

It used to be such a great show. When they decided to make Homer a full on retard is when it started its decline. The episode where he brought home Santa's little helper from the race track was so good.

Wasnt that first full episode that aired as a Christmas special?

I picked through a lot of the episodes and ended up with about 20 of my favorites. It's easy to tell where they really dropped off.

That said, I've gotten hooked on Simpsons Tapped Out for some reason. I actually watch the show again because of it.

VN Store

Back