Legends on TNT

Coug

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivAbsRvTAso[/youtube]

This could be really good, plus I like Sean Bean.

Here's a short "first look" clip:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhsKT00YsAo[/youtube]

Every hero has a dark side line used in a preview.

It is strange to see Sean bean on a tv show because all that I can recall seeing him in is goldeneye, national treasure, and movies.

Every hero has a dark side line used in a preview.

It is strange to see Sean bean on a tv show because all that I can recall seeing him in is goldeneye, national treasure, and movies.

He was in a great show a couple years back called "Missing". Even though it was a fantastic show the execs cut it after it's first season. They got a lot of backlash for that cancellation too but like most in the end it didn't bring it back.

It's one of the reasons you're starting to see good shows on the smaller networks like USA, TNT, FX, and AMC. The actors and writers are beginning to ditch the major networks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He was in a great show a couple years back called "Missing". Even though it was a fantastic show the execs cut it after it's first season. They got a lot of backlash for that cancellation too but like most in the end it didn't bring it back.

It's one of the reasons you're starting to see good shows on the smaller networks like USA, TNT, FX, and AMC. The actors and writers are beginning to ditch the major networks.

Don't forget A and E.
So smaller networks are able to give tv shows more time than the big networks?

Oh wait was that on fox?
Or maybe I'm thinking of some other tv show on fox back in 2007 or 2008 that didn't last where some politician got killed, and I think involved kidnapping, and FBI agents.

Watched the first 2 episodes. Not bad, but the whole "you aren't who you think you are" thing seems to make shows like these get the ax. Also seems to be missing some back-story and character development.

Will keep watching for now, though.

VN Store

Back