ID Discovery

MphsBlues

Do any of you have wives that are hooked on these damn shows? They show all these recycled news shows, turned into a bad drama. We're at the local watering hole the other night and my wife says the the bartender, 'We're about to go home and watch my husbands favorite show, 20/20.' Bartender looks at me and says 'Really?'
'I'd rather have a front row seat in hell' was my response. Watching old gruesome murders from yesteryear re-hashed is not my idea of fun.

If it's not sports it's ID on the tv. Joe Kenda is hilarious.

Do any of you have wives that are hooked on these damn shows? They show all these recycled news shows, turned into a bad drama. We're at the local watering hole the other night and my wife says the the bartender, 'We're about to go home and watch my husbands favorite show, 20/20.' Bartender looks at me and says 'Really?'
'I'd rather have a front row seat in hell' was my response. Watching old gruesome murders from yesteryear re-hashed is not my idea of fun.

I feel ya. Wife is the same way. I frequently joke she is taking notes in order to bump me off and get away with it.

ID is Grannie's favorite network. It makes me wonder why "Wives with Knives" is the wife's favorite show.

Dark temptations recipe for murder I'm watching tonight and man it is damn disturbing.
So juggilo is another word for those that follow and emulate the insane clown posse with the face paint.
Did make me think of the wrestler vampire of Wcw with the face painting.

If one wants to find some info for a mystery book to write or book series this would be a channel besides dateline on Nbc.

VN Store

Back