The Voice Season 7

Coug

pharrell-williams-blake-shelton-gwen-stefani-and-adam-levine-of-the-voice-season-7.jpg

Last edited:
I love me some Pharrell, N.E.R.D and The Neptunes. But god that song.

I will miss Shakira's booty and accent.

Reactions: 1 person
I love the new additions. Pharrel is a hell of a producer, so I think he'll give a very different outlook on this, which I like.

I agree on Pharrell, I love his work. Hopefully he will get some good creative artists on his team. If I'm a contestant he is my first choice.

Eh, I've never gave it much thought on who I would ever pick. I feel like they all put on a bit of a show for the camera, but I can't say they aren't trying. I'd probably go with Adam, some great things have happened with their music in the background.

Just from my musical experience and taste, I'd go with Adam also. But of this group Pharrel would be hard to say no to as well. I just think Adam is the one who could do almost any genre he wanted and still have a hit on the album.

Just from my musical experience and taste, I'd go with Adam also. But of this group Pharrel would be hard to say no to as well. I just think Adam is the one who could do almost any genre he wanted and still have a hit on the album.

You haven't heard Blake rap? :crazy:

Looks like this could be a good dynamic with the judges. The Voice is still my favorite "singing" show. I like that the judges are also competing.

Pharrell is building a really really good team.

Him and Blake. The younger country singer(former high school football player) with the guitar is legit. On the same note is Adam getting stiffed this year by contestants or what?!

Him and Blake. The younger country singer(former high school football player) with the guitar is legit. On the same note is Adam getting stiffed this year by contestants or what?!

Yeah he used kill 4 chair turns, seems like him and Pharrell are pretty close on those right now.

That guy was really good.

I cannot believe Blake didn't save James David! Dude had a great country voice and sound.

Ummm... What just happened?!
I apparently was not watching the same singers as the rest of America.
Craig Wayne Boyd winning I did not see coming AT ALL. Like seriously.

Am I the only one shocked by this Voice Finale?

I'm the only one that watched this to the end?

Sure thought there were more Voice fans on here.

I was feeling Matt winning and felt like Craig was an underdog.

I even told my sister before the vote that, wouldn't it be weird if Craig some how won the show and nobody expected it?

I was feeling Matt winning and felt like Craig was an underdog.

I even told my sister before the vote that, wouldn't it be weird if Craig some how won the show and nobody expected it?

We did as well. Just had a feeling. He finished the season with some strong performances. In addition Adam's guys suffered some from splitting the Adam supporter votes. The truth was it was Matt's to win and down the stretch he had some really shaky performances. That last song he was off pitch and shaky the entire song. That opened the door IMO, along with Blake being Craig's coach. People like Blake.

VN Store

Back