Extant

Coug

Extant-Banner.jpg

Anybody catch the premiere of this?

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was okay! Visually it was fantastic!

The story however (Spoilers Highlight to Read!)

....... has a heck of a lot going on! The unexpected "alien" pregnancy, the A.I. son (Did not see that coming) going all I Robot and the cloned Asian businessman. Did I forget to mention a dead astronaut that apparently isn't as dead as thought? :huh:

I think it's going to be one of those where you'll have to watch several episodes before you know if it's going to be good.

So Extant will be back this summer!

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN CAST AS A SERIES REGULAR ON THE CBS SUMMER DRAMA SERIES "EXTANT" FOR SEASON TWO

Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Supernatural) has been cast as a series regular in the CBS summer drama series EXTANT, starring Academy Award winner Halle Berry, from Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television and CBS Television Studios.

Morgan will play JD Richter, a roguish womanizer and a cop of the future who is a mercenary/bounty hunter. He is free-wheeling, hard-drinking and fearless, bordering on reckless, mostly because he's got nothing to lose. He is the everyman who thought he had seen everything until Molly Woods (Halle Berry) enters his life. The second season will premiere in summer 2015.

Yeah, I heard about this a while back even though it was originally touted as a 13 episode miniseries. I'm surprised it was renewed as it was a very slow burn kind of a show.

Season Two of “Extant,” Starring Academy Award Winner Halle Berry,

Premieres Wednesday, July 1 at 10:00 PM

EXTANT, a serialized mystery thriller starring Academy Award winner Halle Berry, makes its sophomore debut Wednesday, July 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). This season, astronaut Molly Woods (Berry) discovers she has unwittingly put the human race on a path to destruction, and that she and mysterious stranger J.B. Richter (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) may be the only hope for survival. In its first season, EXTANT was the most-watched new scripted program of the summer, winning its Wednesday 10:00-11:00 PM time period in viewers (8.65m) and key demographics.

About EXTANT:

EXTANT stars Halle Berry, new cast member Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Pierce Gagnon and Grace Gummer. EXTANT is a co-production of CBS Television Studios and Amblin Television. Steven Spielberg, Liz Kruger, Craig Shapiro, Mickey Fisher, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, Halle Berry and Brooklyn Weaver are executive producers.

If I'm being honest I can't say I'm super excited about it even though you and I are the only one's that watched it.

Watched the opening episode of season 2 and love the direction it's taken.

VN Store

Back