Big Brother 16

So glad this isn't all stars like a rumor i read, I couldn't listen to Ian talk another year.

Lol no, oddly enough I couldn't stand jocks because I thought they were idiots. I know he was I remember our Ian vs Dan debate.

Apparently graduated with my niece, but they ran in different crowds.

Do you want me list reasons why each isn't that attractive? Lol They're not ugly but very average IMO. Now they might look better on the show or their personality might help, but at face value...meh

Really early but so far the TN chick, the bearded guy, and the black dude seem like cool people. Oh and blue hair has a donkey.

Go Donnie!.........the Knoxville girl, the israel girl, the milf, and the little blonde in glasses are the best looking girls..........the blue hair does have a donkey though.......did these folks learn a lesson from last years cast..we will see soon since the live feeds started.

Picking Hayden to win the show.

I like the block party HOH deal, because it encourages the HOHs to nominate weak competitors. It's so lame when the season is down to 5 and they have a combined 3 competition wins.

I actually thought Zach (I think is his name, the squirrely kid) would be the one that messed up the alliance.

I am thinking this is the #1 reason you feel these people out before jumping into alliances.......they learned nothing from the moving company failure........I would try to get Devin on the block ASAP.

I am thinking this is the #1 reason you feel these people out before jumping into alliances.......they learned nothing from the moving company failure........I would try to get Devin on the block ASAP.

The problem is you can never say no to an alliance. Fastest way out of the house. You could be the first honest person in the history of BB and say, "I don't want to join your alliance cause I'm not sure I can stay true to it" and they're immediately going to say, "we can't trust him." even though you just demonstrated you are the only trustworthy person.

VN Store

Back