Cruise: Edge Of Tomorrow

orangeblooded2

**Temple of Truth**
I don't get the Cruise hate. He is one of the last true Movie Stars and a long time fan favorite.

Between the fans and Critics this is his highest rated best reviewed movie he has done. Some are calling it great, other spellbinding and yet others a masterpiece or the best Science Fiction Film since Alien.

I know there to be Cruise hate, but for this film set it aside and don't miss this Movie.

OPENS TODAY.

New Movies In Theaters - Rotten Tomatoes

'Edge of Tomorrow' is a must-see, Tom Cruise's best in years | Fox News

Cruise is awesome. I am baffled much like you. I think Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol is the best action movie in the last 5-7 yrs.

Cruise does seem a little off his rocker in his personal life, but as an actor he's top notch in my opinion. Damn fine actor, and most of his movies are overall pretty good. Will definitely check this one out at some point.

Reactions: 3 people
Cruise does seem a little off his rocker in his personal life, but as an actor he's top notch in my opinion. Damn fine actor, and most of his movies are overall pretty good. Will definitely check this one out at some point.

I agree with this. Personally her seems loony, but professionally he is great. I thik it has just become the latest fad to hate on im due to being a lil cooky and into Scientology.

.....just checked this out. Solid, well acted by all. Though they did a very good job with the story even though everybody knows the premise. 8\10

Reactions: 1 person
Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers.

Looks pretty good actually.

I don't hate him but over the past 7-8 years it's gotten hard to see him and not seperate his looniness from his acting.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with this. Personally her seems loony, but professionally he is great. I thik it has just become the latest fad to hate on im due to being a lil cooky and into Scientology.

I get it. Scientology is enough to warrant banning someone for life to the Empty Quarter. But when you add losing Nicole Kidman AND Katy Holmes.......well, there's not much to say..

Seriously, I never saw the talent in Cruise that many see. But that's just me.

Re-watch A Few Good Men.

I get it. Scientology is enough to warrant banning someone for life to the Empty Quarter. But when you add losing Nicole Kidman AND Katy Holmes.......well, there's not much to say..

Seriously, I never saw the talent in Cruise that many see. But that's just me.

I plan on checking this out. I always enjoy a bummer for humanity Sci Fi flick.

I agree with OP. Love all the MI movies and Oblivion was outstanding. Don't understand all the hate.

Vanilla Sky is probably the only Cruise film I don't like (still yet to watch Oblivion)! Now saying that I still think he is a nut!

I have no hate for Cruise, it's just that his movies are rarely great. He does a lot of fun action movies, but he hasn't done a movie that really stood out to me in well over 10 years (Last Samurai and Minority Report were pretty cool).

All this positive cruise talk and no one's brought up The Last Samurai.

One of my top 5 of all time.

Just did a little research. Top 5 grossing actor of all time. Top 4 grossing actor of all time after inflation adjustments. Top 3 of all time if you include dvd, tape sales and rentals. Rated # 1 movie star in the world in over 40 countries. Personal wealth after two California divorces is still over half a billion dollars.

I just don't think he's a great actor - he's rarely convincing to me that he is the character instead of being Tom Cruise. Contrast that with someone like Tom Hanks who really becomes the character.

VN Store

Back