@Midnight

VolinMichigan

Lifelong member of the Good Guys Club
Does anyone else watch this show? Comes on after Colbert. I find it pretty hilarious.

There's a thread on here already with a little discussion about the show if you search for it.

I think its funny but it highly depends on who the guests are that night. Sometimes its hilarious, other times just ok IMO.

I'm sure this will get merged into the other thread soon

Meh. I looked back like 4 pages and didn't see anything. Can't search on mobile. Merge away.

game show between 3 comedians/personalities
the games are focused on social media reactions to pop culture
points are awarded for correct guesses to multiple choice questions or funny answers
the comedians routinely get bonus points for saying something funny, even if they don't buzz in
the points matter in the end, but sometimes the comedians don't receive points they earned...the person in charge of adding the points up is probably high every episode

It's heavily edited, points jump around all the time. There are obviously answers given, and points awarded, that aren't deemed funny enough to make the final show on air.

It's heavily edited, points jump around all the time. There are obviously answers given, and points awarded, that aren't deemed funny enough to make the final show on air.

It's Whose Line is it Anyway + Tosh.o + game show form

VN Store

Back