Mrs. Doubtfire sequel

Two of the kids Mara Wilson and the one who played the oldest daughter have said they aren't interested in returning both I think have retired from acting.

I'm probably in the minority, but I thought the movie was incredibly depressing. It had a few really funny scenes, but I just could not enjoy it.

Besides The world according to Garp, and one hour photo, robin Williams movies suck, his stand up is horrible, and his voice over in Disney movies has way too much overacting.

Besides The world according to Garp, and one hour photo, robin Williams movies suck, his stand up is horrible, and his voice over in Disney movies has way too much overacting.

How in the world did One Hour Photo make your list of Robin Williams movies that don't suck??

Good Will Hunting?

The original is one of the most overrated comedies ever.

I think you have to walk into it knowing it's gonna be bad (but in that expected way a comedy can be made).I find it dumb, but that's what makes it funny to me.

But no...please not a sequel.

How in the world did One Hour Photo make your list of Robin Williams movies that don't suck??

Good Will Hunting?

That was a good movie because he wasn't trying to be funny. He can act, but his comedies fail more times than not.

Reactions: 1 person
Ready for a 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel?

It looks like it's actually happening now. That's one of my fav comedies of all time. I'm not sure what they can do with it 20 years later, however.

Was there really any cliffhangers that it needs a sequel?

Even of there isn't don't do the abomination of lets not return any of the original actors which is what the damn abomination son of the mask did.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back