Silicon Valley

I watched the first one. Pretty solid Mike Judge humor. I may let a few episodes accumlate then binge watch them.

I kept seeing the commercial or trailer or whatever you call it when i was watching True Detective. It looked funny. I'll give it a try.

Someone was calling it The Asperger Entourage

Silicon Valley

Nice_Cleavage.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Watched it last night. Greatly enjoyed it. Like a Big Bang Theory that can swear.

This show is awesome. Sad to find out the guy who plays Peter Gregory died of cancer. He was the best character.

I feel like this show is really getting better as it goes. I enjoy it quite a bit.

I'm just now finding out that the actor who played Peter Gregory died in december. I noticed his character was absent the past few episodes but didn't really pay attention to it (I caught the show mid season anyway). This saddens me greatly. His Sesame seed counting savantism was one of the best scenes I've seen in a while.

I'm just now finding out that the actor who played Peter Gregory died in december. I noticed his character was absent the past few episodes but didn't really pay attention to it (I caught the show mid season anyway). This saddens me greatly. His Sesame seed counting savantism was one of the best scenes I've seen in a while.

They were building up to something between him and the Hooli guy too. Prob wont see that explored now.

The behind the scenes of this past episode were funny. They were talking about how they had such a hard time legally clearing names for the fake companies at Tech Crunch because there are so many start-ups out there with funky names. Mike Judge said he came up with one he thought no one would have used, Co-Techs (say it out loud). Sure enough there was one out there.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm loving this season. The new investor is awesome. Mike Judge is an awesome satirist

I watch every Monday. Consistently gets a laugh and always clever. I like Judge, but Alec Berg does a fantastic job as well.

Oh, and the season finale last yr with the dick-to-dick ratio is killer.

the sexual harassment policy part and the new hire asking if she could call her friend by her nickname (c*nty) was awesome.

VN Store

Back