Saved by the Bell - Conspiracy Theory

Saved by the Bell is the greatest show of all time, and I'm willing to fight any man who says different.

Reactions: 1 person
Saved by the Bell is the greatest show of all time, and I'm willing to fight any man who says different.

Zack Morris with the time out everyone freezes suck on that Ferris Bueler.

I'm not a straw quit sucking up Principal Belding said to Zack freakin funny.
Zack he's kickass with the smartass remarks and Principal Belding and Zack it was like J Jonah Jameson and Spider Man.
Slater and Jesse
They seem like grumpy old men for couples.

Kelly is one of the most beautiful fictional cheerleaders.
I recall in my high school a cheerleader I had a crush on that also had long dark brown hair who like kelly is beautiful.
So truth in television with that.

I think this could be the godfather of high school sitcoms.
USA High I think tried to be a imitation of it or that kind of tv show.

Add in the oil company episode that may be one of the greatest episodes for victories over a big company in television and entertainment history.

I once considered using diet pills to solve my problems, but reconsidered upon seeing Jessie Spanno's gripping rendition of I'm So Excited.

Reactions: 2 people
As a summary of the show, the theme song makes no sense. Zack has never had a bad day at Bayside in his life. He's never in a mess. Everything bounces off of him. If he's unprepared for a test, he doesn't ride low in his chair like some depressed teenager; he gets the teacher to turn the test into a bake-off, and then wins the bake-off by cheating.

I forgot how awesome Zack Morris was

I thought everyone knew about Good Morning, Miss Bliss? the rights to the show were purchased by NBC and they rebooted the show as Saved by Bell!

The episode where Zack discovers his Native American roots before a track meet = Awesomeness.

:)

Kelly

tumblr_lv86b61gFx1r4b4n8o1_500-424x640.jpg

Jessie

169f4351c1b6d2d6d06d57bad67a875d.jpg

Lisa

9390197eb2bd43d24d403e34c3841e7f.jpg

In order.

I thought everyone knew about Good Morning, Miss Bliss? the rights to the show were purchased by NBC and they rebooted the show as Saved by Bell!

I remember both having the Saved by the Bell intro and title.

I always thought they just got a different cast. Never knew it was actually a completely different show.

Both intros with the Miss Bliss cast...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/v/XxUbm_7pYcw[/youtube]

VN Store

Back